Student Learning Outcomes
Student learning outcomes and performance criteria are the skills students will obtain upon completion of their legal education. Graduates of Lincoln Law School of Sacramento will demonstrate competency in the following areas necessary for admission to the California Bar and effective and ethical participation in the legal profession consistent with an entry-level practitioner.
- Legal Foundations: Cite foundational legal theory, rules, facts and processes.
- Legal Reasoning and Application: Interpret and apply law accurately through effective fact, case law, and theory analysis.
- Legal Research: Engage in effective legal research.
- Communication: Deliver effective written documentation and oral advocacy in a legal context.
- Client Representation: Employ professional practices associated with client representation.
- Ethics: Manifest professional and ethical behaviors as an officer of the court.