Along with required classes, students throughout their four years at Lincoln Law School are offered a variety of elective courses. These classes are designed to strengthen the student’s background and prepare the student for the highly diversified profession of law.
Below is an example of past electives offered:
• Administrative Law Practice and Procedure
• Alternative Dispute Resolution/Negotiations†
• California Healthcare Law†
• Civil Law Pleading and Practice
• Criminal Law Pleading and Practice
• Election Law
• Employment Law
• Environmental Law
• Family Law†
• Government Tort Liability
• Immigration Law
• Law Practice Management
• Legal Internship/Externship
• Legal Projects
• Statutory Construction and Legislative Intent
• Taking and Defending Depositions
• Water Law
• Workers’ Compensation
Note: Electives usually are offered during the Summer Semester. Additional electives may be offered and will be announced in the class schedules published each semester. Students are encouraged to make suggestions to the dean regarding electives.
*List is subject to change.